The Innovation (Communications) Specialist in Prudential will have the chance to handle a wide range of programmes, targeting both internal culture transformation and external community partnership with the wider innovation community such as educational institutions, startups, developers etc.
What you will do
- Executing ongoing programmes
- Driving engagement with employees, internal and external communities via related community initiatives and events
- Researching on the innovation ecoystem which Prudential will operate in
- Shaping and proposing new initiatives for the Innovation team
- Coordinating with senior stakeholders to roll out communications
Required Skills and Abilities
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage ambiguity
- Great attitude and a team player
- Formal training or practical experience in communications in at least 2 of these areas video editing, EDM, writing articles, marketing collaterals, website design etc.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:1st Dec 2020, 6:00 pm