The Innovation (ICT and Ecosystem) trainee in Prudential will have the chance to handle a wide range of ICT and Ecosystem related programmes, and get to learn and apply design thinking, innovation management, and data analytics in his/her work.
What you will do
- Helping with various data and tech initiatives, and UX prototyping
- Familiarising with design thinking, innovation management and data analytics.
- Building an AI sales prediction tool
- Establishing a data sandbox
- Sourcing for tech solutions for our Pulse ecosystem
- Assist in other live projects that the innovation team may have
Required Skills and Abilities
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage ambiguity
- Great attitude and a team player
- Familiar with emerging technologies (or willing to pick up quickly)
- To have one or more of these skill sets: programming/ data science/ gamification/ community mobilization/ business/ start-up
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:26th Nov 2020, 6:00 pm