At Prudential, we understand that success comes from the talent and commitment of our people. Together, we have a shared vision in securing the future of our customers and our communities. We strive to build a business that you can shape, an inclusive workplace where everyone’s ideas are valued and a culture where we can thrive together.
Our people stay connected and tuned in to what’s happening around us, keeping us ahead of the curve. While focused on the long-term, we look to the future to bring growth, development and benefit to everyone whose lives we touch.
As part of our ongoing efforts to bring in bright young talents to grow our talent pipeline, we run a structured internship programme for Undergraduates in Summer. For this year's Summer Internship, we have more than 20 unique opportunities for you to learn and gain exposure to our business. We are seeking students looking for real-world, hands-on experience in any of the following areas:
- CEO’s Office
- Human Resources
What you will do
Summer Internship 2020 - Finance: Corporate Actuarial (IFmgmt)- (May-Aug 2020)(FULL-TIME)
- Build and maintain databases to be used for analytics
- Assist in annual experience monitoring exercise, review the assumption and propose changes to the assumptions if applicable.
- Using advanced analytics methods including statistical analysis and predictive modeling, develop insurance business solutions based upon insights from data
- Active participation in projects that allow us to utilize insights into our data to drive better financial
- Discover hidden trends/insights/embedded patterns to allow business stakeholders to make better informed decisions
- Handle queries related to the project
- Support supervisor on other special projects, including but not limited to financial KPI analysis, and communication to DVP
- Consolidate, explore and analyze data from multiple data sources within PACS.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Good technical, analytical and problem solving skills, with the ability to work independently
- Experience with data processing software e.g. SQL/VBA is preferred
- Good programming skills
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:31st Mar 2020, 6:00 pm