PRUShield Claims recovery is a key initiative for the Medical Portfolio Management team. It is the process of assisting customers in submitting claims to a third-party insurer and subsequently receiving the reimbursement. This role requires a meticulous person with a keen eye for detail as the job entails collecting and processing claim reimbursement payments from third-party insurers, issuing token of appreciations to customers upon successful recovery and calls with customers to follow through on the acceptance of the tokens.
The primary objective of this role is to process the payments from third-party insurers for the reimbursements of the claims in the recovery process. This is an exciting opportunity for those keen on taking on a new challenge that will have a direct positive impact to our organisation’s bottom-line.
The Medical Portfolio Management (Medical Recovery) trainee will be involved in processing payments and issuance of token of appreciations daily. These payments are in the form of direct credit or cheque payments from the third-party Group Insurers. He/she should achieve performance targets set; which include the daily case counts for both payments processing and issuance of token of appreciations.
What you will do
- Ability to perform data entries to back end system and make sure the information is accurate without any errors.
- Ability to learn the back end data entry system and perform checks on customers policy details.
- Make sure that the payments are processed without the stipulated turnaround time.
- Ensure Standard Operating Procedures are always followed when doing payments processing and issuance of token of appreciations.
- Daily and weekly reporting to Medical Services Consultant through a detailed and summed analysis on activity and outcomes.
- Ability to identify root cause of problems and provide solutions which arise from payments when it does not tally on our records.
- Attend service and product trainings or any other trainings as and where required.
- Adhere to standard operating procedures for customer data privacy and protection.
- Adhere to company’s code of conduct.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Friendly, meticulous, proactive and service oriented individual.
- Team player and enjoys being in a target driven team.
- Experience in integrated shield or life insurance preferred.
- Poly diploma, GCE A level or relevant work experience.
- Life insurance qualifications – Certificate in Life & Health Insurance preferred.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:25th Nov 2020, 6:00 pm