The Operational Excellence (Project Support) Trainee will be mainly involved in helping to provide support in the area of Operational Excellence and IT transformation.
What you will do
- Providing support to COO office in delivering some key project within the area of Operational Excellence and IT Transformation:
- Assist the Project Manager in the production and maintenance of project plans.
- Develop and maintain the project library, filing, recording and reporting systems.
- Co-ordinate the production of all reports and produce project summary reports.
- Set up and maintain systems for recording project costs.
- Maintain risk and issue logs and change control records.
- Develop and support effective communication mechanisms between the project teams.
- Undertake any other administrative tasks as specified by the Project Manager.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Analytical, meticulous, with good planning and prioritization skills
- Customer centric and effective interpersonal skills
Closed 7 months ago
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:27th Nov 2020, 6:00 pm