At Prudential, we understand that success comes from the talent and commitment of our people. Together, we have a shared vision in securing the future of our customers and our communities. We strive to build a business that you can shape, an inclusive workplace where everyone’s ideas are valued and a culture where we can thrive together. Our people stay connected and tuned in to what’s happening around us, keeping us ahead of the curve. While focused on the long-term, we look to the future to bring growth, development and benefit to everyone whose lives we touch.
What You Will Do
- In this role, you will process policy premium collection from all channels and support other premium collection related matters such as system enhancements, process automation.
- Handle end to end multiple premium collection transaction within the service level standard
- Prepare daily / monthly report / statistics for management reporting
- Deliver good customer service and ensure service standards set by the Company are achieved
- SME support for projects and system enhancements. Eg, requirement gathering, prepare test plan, execute/review test result.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Proficient in MS Word and Excel
- Able to work independently and as a team
- Highly motivated, results & customer service oriented
- Diploma in Finance or Business Administration
- Proficient in written and spoken English
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Closing Date:17th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm