The Recruitment trainee will drive recruitment activities for Agency Distribution and provide guidance to Agency Leaders. As part of this dynamic role, he/she will report to the Recruitment Director and work closely with Agency Distribution to drive growth in the agency force, bringing in quality and productive Financial Consultants. He/she will also be responsible for the selection and development of quality Financial Consultants, through a systematic onboarding process to inculcate them with best practice behaviors.
What you will do
- Drive manpower growth through identified key performance indicators.
- Provide guidance, support and direction to Agency Leaders to achieve monthly and yearly targets in line with the company’s plan in areas of recruitment and retention, and to ensure alignment with the company’s strategies.
- Identify and lead recruitment related projects/initiatives that support Agency Distribution in driving manpower growth.
- Work closely with Agency Leaders in identifying quality Financial Consultants through the use of selection tools and other qualitative assessment techniques including interviews.
- Oversee the systematic onboarding of new Financial Consultants through various company initiatives to develop the right foundation and positive behaviours.
- Set and track the expected standards for new Financial Consultants and ensure that they adhere to these standards in order to build longevity in the career.
- Identify and encourage Financial Consultants who aspire to progress towards a career in agency management.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Able to work and thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing work environment
- Attention to details
- Able to work in a team
- Enthusiastic and energetic in getting things done.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:25th Nov 2020, 6:00 pm