At Prudential, we understand that success comes from the talent and commitment of our people. Together, we have a shared vision in securing the future of our customers and our communities. We strive to build a business that you can shape, an inclusive workplace where everyone’s ideas are valued and a culture where we can thrive together. Our people stay connected and tuned in to what’s happening around us, keeping us ahead of the curve. While focused on the long-term, we look to the future to bring growth, development and benefit to everyone whose lives we touch.
What You Will Do
- In this role, you will be working closely with business units in the implementation of new or revised changes in regulatory and compliance requirements. In addition, this role includes the review of corporate and agency advertising, marketing, sales promotion, and training materials. You will also undertake contract vetting and social media monitoring.
- Proactively work with business units to ensure regulatory and compliance requirements are addressed and aligned with internal governance policies.
- Monitor the use of social media by the sales force and follow-up on breaches of internal guidelines.
- Participate in projects which enhance the team's digital capabilities
Required Skills and Abilities
- Effective in communicating, influencing, problem solving and project management
- Independent, meticulous and good time management
- Ability to perform under pressure and situations which have a short turnaround time
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:17th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm