At Prudential, we understand that success comes from the talent and commitment of our people. Together, we have a shared vision in securing the future of our customers and our communities. We strive to build a business that you can shape, an inclusive workplace where everyone’s ideas are valued and a culture where we can thrive together. Our people stay connected and tuned in to what’s happening around us, keeping us ahead of the curve.
While focused on the long-term, we look to the future to bring growth, development and benefit to everyone whose lives we touch. In this role, he/she will provide support RPA ROBOT’s and work closely with business units and other IT teams to gather the requirements, document them. Also help in design, develop and deliver leading edge technology to enable digital capabilities of Prudential Singapore.
What You Will Do
- Engage with business user, gather business requirement and provide solutions
- Provide application maintenance and support in accordance to Service Level Agreement
- Analyse business needs in order to design, develop and deliver applications to meet business objectives
- Able to provide Innovative ideas to reduce the time span of a process.
- Innovative and creative in developing solutions based on business needs
- Performing the Feasibility analysis by understanding the Business flow.
- Working with the OCR tools like Kofax and Abby to train the models and extract the information
- Automating the manual activities using the RPA tools like blue prism and Power Automate
- Production support of the RPA ROBOT’s daily and debug the issues reported by the users
- Debug the production issues and update the users on the solution
- Co-ordinate with the team for the management reports creation and provide the timely reporting.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge/experience in Robotics Process Automation.
- Have moderate computer science / coding skills in Python or Java
- Independent and collaborative to work with different teams
- Excellent problem analysis skill
- Strong sense of drive and commitment to deliver on responsibilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Works well in a dynamic environment
- Bachelor in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent is preferred
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering
- Closing Date:17th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm