At Prudential, we understand that success comes from the talent and commitment of our people. Together, we have a shared vision in securing the future of our customers and our communities. We strive to build a business that you can shape, an inclusive workplace where everyone’s ideas are valued and a culture where we can thrive together.
Our people stay connected and tuned in to what’s happening around us, keeping us ahead of the curve. While focused on the long-term, we look to the future to bring growth, development and benefit to everyone whose lives we touch.
As part of our ongoing efforts to bring in bright young talents to grow our talent pipeline, we run a structured internship programme for Undergraduates in Summer. For this year's Summer Internship, we have more than 20 unique opportunities for you to learn and gain exposure to our business. We are seeking students looking for real-world, hands-on experience in any of the following areas:
- CEO’s Office
- Human Resources
What you will do
Summer Internship 2020 CEO Office: Business Process Re-Engineering- (May-Aug 2020)(FULL-TIME)
- Work with the cross-functional teams on strategic initiatives to understand the operating processes
- Document end to end ‘as-is’ (current) processes to identify areas of improvement
- Identify ways of re-engineering existing processes / developing new processes to achieve the
- Document end to end ‘to-be’(future) processes
- Ensure regular communication with key stakeholders, understand any key concerns in how the
Required Skills and Abilities
- Ability to document business processes using MS Visio or business process mapping tools.
- Ability to identify opportunities for change leading to higher efficiencies.
- Hands-on project management skills
- Business acumen, good collaboration skills and an effective team player
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, ability to communicate effectively and
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:31st Mar 2020, 6:00 pm