At Prudential, we understand that success comes from the talent and commitment of our people. Together, we have a shared vision in securing the future of our customers and our communities. We strive to build a business that you can shape, an inclusive workplace where everyone’s ideas are valued and a culture where we can thrive together. Our people stay connected and tuned in to what’s happening around us, keeping us ahead of the curve. While focused on the long-term, we look to the future to bring growth, development and benefit to everyone whose lives we touch.
As part of our ongoing efforts to bring in bright young talents to grow our talent pipeline, we run a structured internship programme for Undergraduates in Summer. For this year's Summer Internship, we have more than 20 unique opportunities for you to learn and gain exposure to our business. We are seeking students looking for real-world, hands-on experience in any of the following areas:
- CEO’s Office
- Human Resources
What you will do
This is a very exciting opportunity to work on a key strategic project for Prudential Singapore which is X- functional, technology related, will build something new and would flex your brain muscles. We are on a journey to create something which will help us deepen our engagement with our target market and also help us acquire new customers.
We will bring it to life in the form of a mobile application but it is so much more than just an app. It will bring alive our purpose of “Innovating to help everyone live well”. You will work closely with the team which is driving the project and will get a chance to fully immerse yourself in the initiative.
- Manage the set-up of a rewards program for the wellness proposition
- Collaborate with key stakeholders on the development and execution of wellness strategy and project to help drive traffic and engagement from target audience
- Managing day-to-day action planning and project management
- Manage and work with external agencies, internal teams such as digital, corporate affairs, compliance, operations and tech teams to plan, develop PACS digital marketing assets including website
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures.
- Organizing, attending and participating in stakeholder meetings.
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Providing administrative support as needed.
- Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
- Ensure stakeholder views are managed towards the best solution.
- Provide support for the development of always-on lifecycle programs to drive retention and financial needs analysis
Required Skills and Abilities
- Positive attitude
- Strong Analytical skills
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Should be comfortable at project management and working within tight timelines.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Proficient command of MS Office
- Added advantage if candidate has past exposure or experience in marketing
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:31st Mar 2020, 6:00 pm