At Prudential, we understand that success comes from the talent and commitment of our people. Together, we have a shared vision in securing the future of our customers and our communities. We strive to build a business that you can shape, an inclusive workplace where everyone’s ideas are valued and a culture where we can thrive together.
Our people stay connected and tuned in to what’s happening around us, keeping us ahead of the curve. While focused on the long-term, we look to the future to bring growth, development and benefit to everyone whose lives we touch.
As part of our ongoing efforts to bring in bright young talents to grow our talent pipeline, we run a structured internship programme for Undergraduates in Summer. For this year's Summer Internship, we have more than 20 unique opportunities for you to learn and gain exposure to our business. We are seeking students looking for real-world, hands-on experience in any of the following areas:
- CEO’s Office
- Human Resources
What you will do
We are looking for 2 suitable interns to support our digital marketing strategy & ambition for new customer acquisition and managing existing customer relationships.
The emphasis of the role will be towards executing brand awareness activities using digital marketing and improving ROI by looking at our customers’ needs – their satisfaction and online experiences when using different digital platforms.
The candidate will work closely with cross functional partners across the Marketing, Digital, Compliance, Legal, and IT teams.
This role will get exposure to different digital marketing techniques but not limited to Search Engine Optimisation, Search Engine Marketing, Conversion Rate Optimisation, Performance Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Online Reputation Management, Mobile Marketing, Video Marketing, Web Analytics and Website Optimisation
- Assist with the execution of digital marketing action plans and strategies to help drive traffic and engagement to the website and social media profiles
- Work with other digital marketing team members, media agencies and digital agencies to plan, develop and execute campaigns on the digital medium for scaling new customer acquisitions
- Execute leads generation campaigns, and improve leads management experience within the organisation.
- Listen, analyse and deep-dive into digital and social media analytics to identify social media influencers, competitive trends and insights, and optimize performance at the platform level. Stakeholders reporting included.
- Engage with social media users and manage responses to any mentions over multiple social media channels.
- Generate and propose new content marketing ideas based on research and audience insights.
- Contribute to the company blog and help for content distribution
- Assist in planning, developing and executing video marketing campaigns including video/photo shoots to perform and primary video editing.
- Provide ad-hoc insights and reports to leadership regarding internal data, industry trends and e-commerce news.
- Manage and work with external agencies, internal teams such as digital, corporate affairs, compliance, operations and tech teams to plan, develop PACS’ digital marketing assets including website
- Assist with general day to day administration tasks
- Overall search engine optimization to drive growth in organic search traffic
- Working with customer experience team to implement website feedback and customer rating/review system
Required Skills and Abilities
- Positive attitude
- Good Analytical skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Should be comfortable at project management and working within tight timelines.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:31st Mar 2020, 6:00 pm