At Prudential, we understand that success comes from the talent and commitment of our people. Together, we have a shared vision in securing the future of our customers and our communities. We strive to build a business that you can shape, an inclusive workplace where everyone’s ideas are valued and a culture where we can thrive together.
Our people stay connected and tuned in to what’s happening around us, keeping us ahead of the curve. While focused on the long-term, we look to the future to bring growth, development and benefit to everyone whose lives we touch.
As part of our ongoing efforts to bring in bright young talents to grow our talent pipeline, we run a structured internship programme for Undergraduates in Summer. For this year's Summer Internship, we have more than 20 unique opportunities for you to learn and gain exposure to our business. We are seeking students looking for real-world, hands-on experience in any of the following areas:
- CEO’s Office
- Human Resources
What you will do
This is a very exciting opportunity to work on a key strategic project for Prudential Singapore which will drive customer retention and engagement. We are on a journey to create meaningful customer lifecycle programs which will help us drive cross-sell and retention and deepen our engagement with our existing customers.
It will bring alive our purpose of “Innovating to help everyone live well”. You will work closely with the team which is driving the project and will get a chance to fully immerse yourself in the initiative.
- Provide support in the strategy development, running and optimizing cross-channel lifecycle engagement programs to drive growth and retention for existing customers.
- With a high degree of understanding in segmentation and personalization, you will also partner with the Analytics, Distribution,
- Marketing and Product team to identify the customer journeys, content and messaging for customers to provide the best, most relevant experience every step of the way.
- Implement, test, track and measure the programs in Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Edit and proofread copy and provide creative content feedback for program materials
- Ensure that the organisation’s brand and identity is adhered to in campaigns and in all communication channels
- Deliver regular reports of program results, including web analysis and evaluation of KPIs
- Maintain regular measurement of the ROI of the programs
- Collect and use data to inform new programs and the evaluation of existing campaigns
- Provide support for the development of rewards and engagement for our wellness mobile application
Required Skills and Abilities
- Positive attitude
- Strong Analytical skills
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Should be comfortable at project management and working within tight timelines.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Proficient command of MS Office
- Added advantage if candidate has past exposure or experience in marketing
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:31st Mar 2020, 6:00 pm