At Prudential, we understand that success comes from the talent and commitment of our people. Together, we have a shared vision in securing the future of our customers and our communities. We strive to build a business that you can shape, an inclusive workplace where everyone’s ideas are valued and a culture where we can thrive together.
Our people stay connected and tuned in to what’s happening around us, keeping us ahead of the curve. While focused on the long-term, we look to the future to bring growth, development and benefit to everyone whose lives we touch.
As part of our ongoing efforts to bring in bright young talents to grow our talent pipeline, we run a structured internship programme for Undergraduates in Summer. For this year's Summer Internship, we have more than 20 unique opportunities for you to learn and gain exposure to our business. We are seeking students looking for real-world, hands-on experience in any of the following areas:
- CEO’s Office
- Human Resources
What you will do
Summer Internship 2020 - Customer: Customer Experience & Segments - (May-Aug 2020)(FULL-TIME)
- Exposure to leading digital CRM systems through hands-on execution of customer segments
- Supports marketing communications and fulfillment of HNW and Affluent segment privileges.
- Assist in customer events which include coordinating with internal stakeholders (sale channels and Events team), external vendors and managing RSVP of customers.
- Liaise with internal and external vendors to prepare and check data and mock-ups for monthly communications to targeted customers.
- Opportunity to work on new digital cross-selling marketing campaigns to upgrade customers across Affluent and HNW segments.
- Be part of divisional cross-functional activities, eg. Employee engagement events
Required Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge in HTML coding and proficient in working with data
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office applications such as Excel and Powerpoint, with interest to learn new IT applications/ systems.
- Possess good communication skills
- Strong coordination and execution skills
- Able to work independently and well in an environment with tight deadlines
- A team player with positive attitude
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:31st Mar 2020, 6:00 pm