At Prudential, we understand that success comes from the talent and commitment of our people. Together, we have a shared vision in securing the future of our customers and our communities. We strive to build a business that you can shape, an inclusive workplace where everyone’s ideas are valued and a culture where we can thrive together.
Our people stay connected and tuned in to what’s happening around us, keeping us ahead of the curve. While focused on the long-term, we look to the future to bring growth, development and benefit to everyone whose lives we touch.
As part of our ongoing efforts to bring in bright young talents to grow our talent pipeline, we run a structured internship programme for Undergraduates in Summer. For this year's Summer Internship, we have more than 20 unique opportunities for you to learn and gain exposure to our business. We are seeking students looking for real-world, hands-on experience in any of the following areas:
- CEO’s Office
- Human Resources
What you will do
Summer Internship 2020 - Finance: Finance Governance - (May-Aug 2020)(FULL-TIME)
- Manage, analyse and provide recommendation on budget requests for company-wide strategic
- Follow up on completed projects to ensure deliverables and spend are accounted for.
- Participate in governance meetings to understand risks/issues faced by business.
- Review and manage emerging risks or reported incidence from within Division
- Perform quality assurance checks on financial data to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Assist in the on-going training and refinement of budget/forecast system
- Assist in the development and implementation of project budget planning and forecasting in
Required Skills and Abilities
- Meticulous and strong organizational skills
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- IT Skills in MS Office
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:31st Mar 2020, 6:00 pm