At Prudential, we understand that success comes from the talent and commitment of our people. Together, we have a shared vision in securing the future of our customers and our communities. We strive to build a business that you can shape, an inclusive workplace where everyone’s ideas are valued and a culture where we can thrive together.
Our people stay connected and tuned in to what’s happening around us, keeping us ahead of the curve. While focused on the long-term, we look to the future to bring growth, development and benefit to everyone whose lives we touch.
As part of our ongoing efforts to bring in bright young talents to grow our talent pipeline, we run a structured internship programme for Undergraduates in Summer. For this year's Summer Internship, we have more than 20 unique opportunities for you to learn and gain exposure to our business. We are seeking students looking for real-world, hands-on experience in any of the following areas:
- CEO’s Office
- Human Resources
What you will do
Summer Internship 2020 - Finance: Tax- (May-Aug 2020)(FULL-TIME)
- Learn about and appreciate Singapore corporate tax rules through supporting the tax reporting cycle
- Support the preparation of certain schedules to be included in the tax returns to the authorities.
- Assist with fulfilling any tax requirements imposed by foreign jurisdictions to minimise the
- Company’s exposure to foreign withholding taxes
- Support group tax reporting cycle
- Assist with the preparation of schedules for GST filing
- Support the Company’s FATCA/CRS returns filing process
Required Skills and Abilities
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Meticulous and able to handle details and numbers
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:31st Mar 2020, 6:00 pm