At Prudential, we understand that success comes from the talent and commitment of our people. Together, we have a shared vision in securing the future of our customers and our communities. We strive to build a business that you can shape, an inclusive workplace where everyone’s ideas are valued and a culture where we can thrive together.
Our people stay connected and tuned in to what’s happening around us, keeping us ahead of the curve. While focused on the long-term, we look to the future to bring growth, development and benefit to everyone whose lives we touch.
As part of our ongoing efforts to bring in bright young talents to grow our talent pipeline, we run a structured internship programme for Undergraduates in Summer. For this year's Summer Internship, we have more than 20 unique opportunities for you to learn and gain exposure to our business. We are seeking students looking for real-world, hands-on experience in any of the following areas:
- CEO’s Office
- Human Resources
What you will do
- Creation of EDMs and other required artwork from concept to design layout, copywriting and final production. Collateral includes EDMs, posters, table talkers etc.
- Plan and execute integrated communications plan across all corporate platforms.
- Work closely with committees to produce the required design that is relevant to the concept and messaging
- Assist in sourcing of event gifts as and when required
- Film and edit short internal videos as part of the promotion of initiatives.
- Work closely with committee on planning of SRC monthly classes and activities
- Responsible for daily SRC classes happening in the space including liaison with events company on part timers/ trainers/ speakers and ensuring class is run smoothly daily.
- Managing and sending calendar invites to participants who express interest in the classes on a
- Managing daily SRC class attendance – coordinating and confirming attendance with participants on the day itself (or before cancellation date)
- Communication with both internal and external parties including handling of staff requests to
- Contribute ideas to increase class participation and activities
- Support committee during preparation and on-site execution of events where required.
- Sourcing for new partners / partnership opportunities
- Manage any ad-hoc tasks
- Community management and engagement.
- Strengthen the SRC framework and proposition via iterative changes and internal marketing campaigns.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:31st Mar 2020, 6:00 pm