At Prudential, we understand that success comes from the talent and commitment of our people. Together, we have a shared vision in securing the future of our customers and our communities. We strive to build a business that you can shape, an inclusive workplace where everyone’s ideas are valued and a culture where we can thrive together. Our people stay connected and tuned in to what’s happening around us, keeping us ahead of the curve. While focused on the long-term, we look to the future to bring growth, development and benefit to everyone whose lives we touch.
As part of our ongoing efforts to bring in bright young talents to grow our talent pipeline, we run a structured internship programme for Undergraduates in Summer. For this year's Summer Internship, we have more than 20 unique opportunities for you to learn and gain exposure to our business. We are seeking students looking for real-world, hands-on experience in any of the following areas:
- CEO’s Office
- Human Resources
What you will do
Summer Internship 2020 - Operations: Claims (PruShield) - (May-Aug 2020)(FULL-TIME)
- Brief on the concept of Insurance and the various functions within Life Operations in particular on Claims.
- Exposure to adjudication and hands on experience of processing simple medical claims.
- Prepare and monitor medical report requests sent to medical practitioners and ensure timeliness and periodic follow-ups on such outstanding requests.
- Hospital recovery: Identify and actively work with respective medical institutions on recovering the outstanding amount due to prudential.
- Suspense management: Assist in monitoring and work with various officers on the outstanding payments and ensure the payments are up to date.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Good communication, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Good knowledge of Excel and Word
- Added knowledge of Macros would be beneficial
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:31st Mar 2020, 6:00 pm