PSG is a leading financial services provider in South Africa and is committed to contribute towards the growth, development, and empowerment of youth in the country. We believe that in addition to hiring the best talent, a diversity of perspectives, ideas and cultures leads to the creation of better financial products and services.
Our PSG Graduate programme aims to create a pipeline of new talent within the financial services industry.
What is in it for you:
- Financial assistance for your post-graduate programme (final year if engineering).
- Entry into the graduate programme the following year.
- Continuous coaching, mentoring and support.
- Work exposure within the financial services industry.
Required Skills and Abilities
- A final year/Honours/Masters student completing their degree in any one of the following: IT (Information Technology, Information Systems, Computer Science, Informatics); Engineering (Electrical and Electronics, Computer, Software
- Development, Industrial, Chemical); Actuarial Science; Statistics; Mathematics and Applied Mathematics.
- A good academic average.
- Be South African Citizens.
- Ambitious & looking to advance in their career within the financial services industry.
- Energetic and solution focused.
- Team orientated.
- Work well under pressure.
- Attention to detail.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Actuarial Studies, Computer Science, Engineering Chemical...
- Locations:Westerncape (South Africa)
- Closing Date:31st Dec 2022, 6:00 pm