Our PSG Graduate programme aims to create a pipeline of new talent within the financial services industry. The programme offers graduates an opportunity to gain on-the-job practical workplace experience while providing on-going support and training.
Why you should join the Graduate Programme:
- A 12-month graduate opportunity.
- Ambitious & looking to advance in their career within the financial services industry.
- Support to the Fund managers and investment committees.
- Equity research.
- Investment markets.
- Work exposure within the financial services industry.
- Continuous coaching, mentoring and on-the-job training.
- We take great pride in our people and have created a supportive work environment that nurtures talent; and recognizes and rewards hard work and perseverance. We value independent-minded and solutions-driven individuals who take ownership of their career progression.
Required Skills and Abilities
- BCom in Information Systems/Information Management.
- Good academic average not below 65%.
- South African citizens.
- Interest in data analysis – BA role.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Sound verbal and written communication skills.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Data Science and Analytics, Information Systems,...
- Locations:Westerncape (South Africa)
- Closing Date:30th Dec 2022, 6:00 pm