PSG is a leading financial services provider in South Africa and is committed to contribute towards the growth, development, and empowerment of youth in the country. We believe that in addition to hiring the best talent, a diversity of perspectives, ideas and cultures leads to the creation of better financial products and services.
Our PSG Graduate programme aims to create a pipeline of new talent within the financial services industry. The programme offers graduates an opportunity to gain on-the-job practical workplace experience while providing on-going support and training.
What is in it for you:
- A 12-month graduate opportunity.
- Continuous coaching, mentoring and on-the-job training.
- Work exposure within the financial services industry.
Required Skills and Abilities
- A degree specializing in Industrial/Chemical/Process/Software/Computer/Electrical Engineering.
- Average of 65% and above.
- Be South African Citizens.
- Ambitious & looking to advance in their career within the financial services industry
- Energetic and solution focused.
- Team orientated.
- Work well under pressure.
- Attention to detail.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering Chemical Processing, Engineering Electrical, Engineering...
Westerncape (South Africa)
- Closing Date:31st Dec 2022, 6:00 pm