PSG has an exciting career development opportunity for a degreed individual interested in a career as Insure Adviser Assistant within the short-term insurance industry. Overall you will be responsible for supporting the Insure Advisers with servicing their clients based in Harrismith.
What You Will Do
- Claims administration.
- Oversee payments.
- Client engagement and service.
- Maintain service level agreement deadlines.
- Manage policy renewals.
- Identify and optimize business opportunities from existing clients.
- Ensure FAIS Compliance.
- Load new business policies.
Required Skills and Abilities
- NQF5 Short-term Insurance qualification or Finance related BCom.
- Completed Regulatory Exams (RE5).
- 1-2 years relevant experience in the short-term industry.
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and at least one other of the official South African languages.
- Computer literacy (MS Office).
- Passionate about a career in the short-term insurance industry.
- Problem solving.
- Attention to detail.
- Client relationship management.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Insurance
South Africa (South...
- Closing Date:26th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm