PSG has an exciting opportunity for an experienced financial services professional who has a passion for the Financial Services Industry.
What You Will Do
- Gather policy information.
- Research product information.
- Prepare and implement financial planning and investment proposals.
- Compile & process of new policy applications and quotations.
- Assess tax/legal implications of investments.
- Cash flow and performance calculations.
- Pre-retirement planning calculations.
- Handle and solve client enquiries.
- Report new business statistics.
- Prepare investment review appointments.
- Keep track of assets under management.
- Maintain Client Relationship Management system.
- Rebalance and maintain of existing portfolios.
- Prepare and distribute monthly/quarterly/annual statements/certificates/communication.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Completed Bachelor of Commerce in Finance - Such as BCom (Finance/Business Finance/Investments/Financial Planning Law/Financial Sciences/Investment Management), BCom (Economics), Postgraduate Diploma in Financial Planning and/or CFP.
- 1 year working experience in working with life insurance products within the financial services industry.
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and at least one other of the official South African languages.
- Computer literacy (MS Office) and proficient in Excel.
- Communication skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Attention to detail.
Closed 19 days ago
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
South Africa (South...
- Closing Date:19th Apr 2021, 6:00 pm