PSG has an exciting opportunity for an entry-level financial services professional who has a passion for the Financial Services Industry.
What You Will Do
- My Base – loading documents.
- Appointments with clients.
- Drafting of Wills.
- Dealing with the Master of the High Court and Sars on regularly basis.
- Winding up estates.
- Complete documentation to request executor’s letter.
- Submit documentation to the Master of the High Court to collect executor’s letter.
- Open Estate bank accounts with Investec.
- Advertise creditors and debtors.
- Handling queries with creditors and debtors.
- Close accounts of deceased with banks, Investment companies.
- Advertise Liquidation and distribution accounts.
- Feedback to clients.
- Transfer of weapons, vehicles, properties, and shares to beneficiaries.
- Selling of Computer Shares, Old Mutual and Sanlam.
- Arrange payments from deceased estate.
- Submission of income tax, for deceased persons.
- Registration of income tax for estate (when applicable).
- Dealing with accountants.
- Trustee duties.
- Registration of Income tax for the Inter Vivos or Testamentary Trust.
- Trustee meetings.
- Trustee resolutions and records.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Completed LLB / Financial Planning Law.
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and at least one other of the official South African languages.
- Computer literacy (MS Office) and proficient in Excel.
- Passion for fiduciary industry.
- Working experience in the fiduciary financial services industry.
- Communication skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Attention to detail.
Closing in a month
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Banking and Finance, Law, Planning and...
- Locations:Westerncape (South Africa)
- Closing Date:30th Dec 2022, 6:00 pm