To support talent development in the banking industry, particularly in times of the current economic situation, Public Bank (Hong Kong) Limited joins the Hong Kong Monetary Authority (HKMA)’s Banking Talent Programme.
Six-month contract from 1 September 2021 to 28 February 2022 - in our Commercial Banking Department and Credit Department to two students graduating with a Bachelor’s degree in 2021 from universities in or outside Hong Kong and who are Hong Kong residents lawfully employable in Hong Kong.
What You Will Do
Assist to handle the daily operations of Commercial Banking Department or Credit Department.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree holder in Accounting, Mathematical Statistics, Banking & Finance or related disciplines.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated, proactive and eager to learn.
- Good team player and collaborative.
- Eager to build a career in the banking industry.
- Good spoken and writing skills in both English and Chinese.
- Good knowledge in MS Office applications, especially Excel application will be an advantage.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Mathematics, Statistics
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:24th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm