To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
What You Will Do
As an Intern/Trainee, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Learn about how PwC works as a business and adds value to clients.
- Think broadly and ask questions about data, facts and other information.
- Use tools, techniques and firm standard methodologies to support research, analysis and problem solving.
- Produce high quality work which adheres to the relevant professional standards.
- Keep up-to-date with technical developments for business area.
Required Skills and Abilities
What we look for:
- Students who are entering their final year in university (graduation date 2022).
- Business, Science, Technology, Engineering, Math or Commerce related degrees.
- Interest in helping businesses and organizations succeed through innovation and fresh thinking.
- Ability to easily digest and simplify complex concepts into easy to understand summaries.
- Ability to lead yourself and others through on-campus and extra-curricular roles.
- A flexible attitude to work assignments and experiences to gain the most from this program.
- Passionate to building relationships which are genuine and rooted in trust.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to articulate new ideas.
- Proficiency in Arabic is advantageous, alongside excellent English.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Engineering, Mathematics, Science
Abu Dhabi (United...
- Closing Date:15th Apr 2021, 6:00 pm