A career in Information Technology, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to support clients core business functions by deploying applications that enable their people to work more efficiently and deliver the highest levels of service to our clients.
Our Information Technology Generalist - Client Services team focuses on managing the design and implementation of technology infrastructure for our clients, developing and enhancing client applications, and providing technology tools that help create a competitive advantage for clients to drive strategic business growth.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level.
To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
What You Will Do
As an Intern/Trainee, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Learn about how PwC works as a business and adds value to clients.
- Think broadly and ask questions about data, facts and other information.
- Support research, analysis and problem solving using a variety of tools and techniques.
- Produce high quality work which adheres to the relevant professional standards.
- Keep up-to-date with technical developments for area of specialism.
- Handle, manipulate and analyze data and information responsibly.
- Embrace different points of view and welcome opposing and conflicting ideas.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor degree in IT, MIS, CS, or any related.
- Digital/technology skills specific to your area of interest which could be any area of Technology e.g. infrastructure, networks, data, service management etc. or interest in Emerging technologies e.g. VR, AR, AI, Robotics, 3D printing, IoT, Blockchain etc.
- Be curious and try new things.
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner - Verbally and in materials produced.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology
Dubai (United Arab...
- Closing Date:21st May 2021, 6:00 pm