PwC is opening a new Technology & Innovation Center in Cairo that will deliver high-quality technology solutions to consulting Clients across the globe. The Centre will provide a broad suite of skills and services to our clients, ranging from Packaged Applications such as SAP & Oracle to Cloud services utilizing AWS, Azure and Google, as well as expanding our existing Managed Services capabilities.
The center is looking to expand rapidly and we are looking for enthusiastic self-starters with a passion for technology and client delivery to help shape and form this new venture.
We are seeking to recruit an AWS Developer to join our team in Cairo. The successful candidate will be a University graduate at the start of their professional career. They will hold a qualification in a Software Engineering/Computer Science/DevOps related discipline and be keen to develop their career within the AWS domain.
You will be part of a team that reports to the Cloud Service Delivery Director and will be an integral part of the team based in Cairo, as well as those delivering client transformation programmes across the PwC Global Network, including the UK, Germany and Middle East.
What You Will Do
- Undertaking professional certification courses and exams.
- Playing a role in large scale, complex client transformation programs enabled by AWS products and services.
- Delivering exceptional client service and solutions.
- Work with a global mindset with teams based in the UK, Germany and other Middle Eastern Countries.
- Participate in design activities with client and lead design and process discussions.
- Detailing of the technical specifications required to deliver the functional requirements of the solution.
- Responsible for issue resolution post go-live and transition to support.
Required Skills and Abilities
- University Degree.
- Ability to perform in a lead developer role, organizing, mentoring and providing quality assurance on deliverables.
- Ability to provide estimation of effort for technical developments.
- Ability to manage stream deliverables.
- Ability to work within a fast-paced & unstructured environment. Must be able to multi-task and effectively and continually prioritize.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as basic presentation skills.
- Excellent time management, communication and organizational skills.
- Aptitude for learning new skills.
- Focus on Personal development.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:30th Jun 2022, 6:00 pm