As an Intern/Trainee, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution.
What You Will Do
PwC Professional responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Learn about how PwC works as a business and adds value to clients.
- Think broadly and ask questions about data, facts and other information.
- Use tools, techniques and firm standard methodologies to support research, analysis and problem solving.
- Produce high quality work which adheres to the relevant professional standards.
- Keep up-to-date with technical developments for business area.
Required Skills and Abilities
What we look for:
- Students who are entering their final year in university (graduation date 2022).
- Business, Science, Technology, Engineering, Math or Commerce related degrees.
- Interest in helping businesses and organizations succeed through innovation and fresh thinking.
- Ability to easily digest and simplify complex concepts into easy to understand summaries.
- Ability to lead yourself and others through on-campus and extra-curricular roles.
- A flexible attitude to work assignments and experiences to gain the most from this program.
- Passionate to building relationships which are genuine and rooted in trust.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to articulate new ideas.
- Proficiency in Arabic is advantageous, alongside excellent English.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Engineering, Information Technology,...
- Closing Date:10th Apr 2021, 6:00 pm