A career in our Financial Accounting practice, within Tax services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients meet and manage their tax obligations across unique but ever changing tax specialties. You’ll advise clients on their local and overseas tax affairs, while acting as a strategic consultant related to business analysis, managing indirect taxes, dispute resolution, and global enterprise tax solutions.
Our team provides our clients with customised accounting services based on their in house needs and current International Financial Reporting Standards (International Financial Reporting Standards) guidelines. You’ll work with our team to provide specialist advice and training in areas such as financial instruments, business combinations, pensions and share schemes, listings, corporate treasury, company secretarial and corporate governance.
What you will do
- General ledger data entry
- Coding of Accounts Payables/Receivables invoices
- Prepare cheque payments and expense claim reimbursements
- Prepare statutory financial statements
- Coordinating and liaising with clients on day-to-day accounting matters and queries
- Managing client deliverables to ensure that agreed timelines are met.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Diploma in Accountancy preferred since job requires fundamental understanding on Accounting
- Good interpersonal skills and team player
- Must be meticulous, organised and possesses a flair for numbers
- No experience required
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:2nd Aug 2020, 6:00 pm