With more than 300 tax professionals, our Tax Services team is one of the largest tax practices in Singapore. We advise world-class financial institutions and end-users on all aspects of tax-efficient funding structures, assisting them with various financing and treasury issues as well as providing comprehensive tax solutions and tax strategy planning. Our clients span across different industries including Financial Services, Consumer and Industrial Goods, Services, Technology, Info-communications, Entertainment and Media.
In Corporate Tax, you will provide tax advice to various clients – managing the impact tax has on their business. Your assignments may involve preparing annual accounts, restructuring multi-million-dollar portfolios, buying businesses, and advising our clients on their business tax planning. As an Associate, you will get the opportunity to broaden your compliance and consulting skills.
We are looking for Associates to fill our 2021 intake.
What You Will Do
- You will be involved in developing tax solutions and providing comprehensive and effective tax advisory services to our top-tier corporate clients across a diverse range of industries.
- You will have the opportunity to participate in a broad range of projects, which could include transactions, mergers and acquisitions and international structuring work.
- You are also expected to support senior staff members in identifying new business opportunities and developing and marketing new products or service offerings.
- Provision of tax advice and tax solutions under management guidance.
- Assisting clients in dispute resolutions and enquiries from the tax authority.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Final year Accounting, Business, Economics, Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Law students from local and overseas universities.
- Good track record of academic achievements.
- Active involvement in co-curricular activities.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Team player and keen learner.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Business and Commerce, Computer Science,...
- Closing Date:31st Jan 2021, 6:00 pm