With more than 300 tax professionals, our Tax Services team is one of the largest tax practices in Singapore. We advise world-class financial institutions and end-users on all aspects of tax-efficient funding structures, assisting them with various financing and treasury issues as well as providing comprehensive tax solutions and tax strategy planning. Our clients span across different industries including Financial Services, Consumer and Industrial Goods, Services, Technology, Info-communications, Entertainment and Media.
In Corporate Tax, you will provide tax advice to various clients – managing the impact tax has on their business. Your assignments may involve preparing annual accounts, restructuring multi-million dollar portfolios, buying businesses, and advising our clients on their business tax planning. As an Associate, you will get the opportunity to broaden your compliance and consulting skills.
We are looking for Associates to join us in January / February 2021 or July 2021.
What You Will Do
- You will be involved in developing tax solutions and providing comprehensive and effective tax compliance and advisory services to our corporate clients across the financial services industries.
- You will develop knowledge across a number of financial sectors including asset wealth management, insurance, banking and capital markets to deliver value to our clients.
- You will assist with planning and managing project deadlines and budgets to meet our clients’ needs.
- You will collaborate with people across our business units in Tax, our Lines of Service and our network of firms.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Final year Accounting, Business, Economics, Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Law students from local and overseas universities.
- Good track record of academic achievements.
- Active involvement in co-curricular activities.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic and challenging environment.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Reliable and responsible team player and keen learner.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Business and Commerce, Computer Science,...
- Closing Date:31st Jan 2021, 6:00 pm