A career at PwC is more than “just” a job. It’s about being part of a culture that is committed to making a difference for each other, our clients, and our community — by empowering you to be the best version of yourself and investing in your growth. You’ll be able to develop as a leader, be well-connected, work in a great environment, explore our benefits and make a positive contribution.
With PwC, you’ll ignite a meaningful career while being supported by a strong coaching and people-oriented culture, our Flex policies (Flex Space, Flex Dress and Flex Time), innovative learning and development programs (training programs, digital upscaling) as well as our secondment opportunities. If you would like to be involved in activities outside of work, you can join our Sports and Recreational Club, Toastmasters and more!
You will be part of one of the largest tax practices in Singapore covering the regional and global needs of our clients. We pride ourselves in advising businesses, both public and private organisations on tax covering strategy, planning, risk management and compliance.
Our clients, both local and international, span across different industries including Financial Services, Consumer and Industrial Goods, Real Estate, Transport and Logistics, Technology, Communications, Entertainment and Media, Pharmaceuticals and Life Sciences. We also have subject matter experts in Transfer Pricing, GST, M&A, Customs, etc. These are all based on digital platforms using the latest in technology to bring greater value to our clients.
What you will do
- Providing comprehensive and technically excellent Singapore and International corporate tax advisory services involving structuring, investments, M&A and other advisory work to a variety of Singapore/Globally clients across a diverse range of industries;
- Learning (we will train you as part of PwC’s Coaching Culture), applying and delivering Digital Tax Solutions including the use of Robotic Process Automation and Data Analytics;
- Assisting clients with dispute resolutions and enquiries from the tax authority;
- Fostering strong relationships with our clients and taking a pro-active role in ensuring that our clients are up to date with the market’s changes and trends;
- Collaborating with other areas of the firms (such as audit and transaction services) as well as government bodies (such as the Economic Development Board and Enterprise Singapore).
Required Skills and Abilities
- Recognised relevant Degree and/or relevant Post Graduate/Professional Qualification in Accounting, Tax, Business, Economics, Law or Technology;
- Minimum of 1 years of relevant experience in Singapore and International corporate tax;
- Possessing an accreditation by SCTP will be an added advantage
- Strong in written and spoken English;
- Communicates with impact, knowledge and strong understanding of client’s needs;
- Ability and willingness to keep up-to-date technically and learn digital skills to deliver effectively to clients;
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Business and Commerce, Economics, Law
- Closing Date:23rd Jan 2021, 6:00 pm