EDGE is a 3-year graduate programme tailored by PwC across Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific.
Suitable candidates will need to come through our internship programme (One Deals) during their penultimate year of study. Interns who perform well will be given a Priority Offer (PO) to join us and get a head-start in the Deals industry under our EDGE programme which provides the following opportunities starting from your first year with PwC!
What You Will Do
Years 1 to 3 (EDGE Programme):
Upon commencement, you will attend an intensive 1-month PwC Valuation Masterclass course which will help you develop the necessary skills to work on valuation and financial modelling projects. Thereafter, we will facilitate and sponsor you for the Chartered Valuer and Appraiser Programme to further develop your Business Valuation skills.
Your first year will involve two 5.5-month rotations – one in Valuation and the other in one of the following business units: Strategy, Corporate Finance, Due Diligence, M&A Operations, Restructuring or Capital Projects and Infrastructure. In your second year, you will have the opportunity to work full-time on Valuation engagements to further cement your technical foundation. In your third year, you will spend 6 months in Valuation and the other 6 months in another area of Deals (similar to your first year).
Year 4 onwards (Specialisation):
In your fourth year, you will specialize in one of the Deals competencies. This is where you integrate your valuation experience and sector knowledge to advise our clients on their evaluation of M&A and Infrastructure project opportunities, or on restructuring and turning around their businesses. In the process, you’ll learn about the deal dynamics and financial intricacies of various industries.
The objective of this rotational programme is to grow your internal network, provide you with a solid Valuation foundation while giving you the opportunity to develop more diverse knowledge across multiple Deals competencies which you can specialize in from your 4th year onwards.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Final year Accounting, Business, Finance, Engineering or Economics student from a reputable university.
- Students from other disciplines may also be considered if you have an aptitude for a career in Deals.
- You should have an impressive academic and co-curricular achievement record.
- We are looking for natural-born leaders. Outstanding sportsmen and women will be considered favorably.
- You should be a results-oriented self-starter and a bright team player who is resourceful, possess strong business acumen and have the ability to think laterally and outside the box.
- You should be able to work independently and effectively under pressure, and be highly adaptable in a dynamic environment.
- Other essential attributes include excellent analytics and communication skills.
- Fluency in other languages will be an added advantage.
- A willingness to travel is essential.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Closing Date:31st Aug 2020, 6:00 pm