PwC SEAC’s Cloud and IT Transformation team help clients transform their technology and processes, enable innovation that creates new business models and amazing customer experiences, and drive and streamline operations - all while managing risk and helping clients stay resilient.
The team’s vision is to create meaningful relationships with our clients by powering the next generation digital enterprise.
The practice spans the whole range of clients’ digital capabilities, ranging from strategy to execution. We help solve complex boardroom problems, and work with CIO’s to not only solve problems of today but get them ready for new opportunities for tomorrow, creating the pathway of how technology can enable business visions. We help our clients with advisory services such as IT & cloud strategy, IT cost & governance, IT operating model etc. We also work on the implementation of various IT applications e.g., CRM, ERP and SharePoint.
Our focus areas are Enterprise Architecture, Vendor Selection, IT Cost optimization, IT Governance and Compliance, IT Effectiveness & Operating Model Optimization.
We are looking for Associates to fill our 2022 intake.
What You Will Do
As a part of our practice, you will help our clients with:
- IT Strategy Services.
- Enterprise Architecture across different business groups.
- IT Cost & Governance and Shared Services & Outsourcing.
- IT Operating Model Advisory Services.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Advising clients on improving the ROI of IT Investments.
- Advising clients on digital assets.
- Identifying and addressing client needs and developing an awareness of firm services.
- IT Roadmap and alignment of IT services towards various standards.
- Contributing to a positive working environment by building solid relationships.
- Proactively seeking guidance, clarification and feedback.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Final year Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or other IT-related discipline students from a reputable university.
- Highly proficient in English (proficiency in other South-East Asian languages will be an added advantage).
- Possess baseline understanding in the areas of technology.
- Self-driven, curious and a fast-learner, and able to take responsibility for personal growth and development.
- Able to demonstrate the ability to research and analyze pertinent client, industry, and technical matters.
- Possess strong problem-solving skills and able to prioritize and manage multiple tasks/engagements.
- Possess baseline understanding in the areas of Technology automation / robotics tools (Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, UiPath, Work Fusion etc.) and understanding of the technical architecture.
- Some experience with broader business process re-engineering efforts and principles (Lean, workflow design, etc.).
- Understanding Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and Word skills.
- Able to interact with various levels of internal and external stakeholders both in written and verbal forms.
- Passionate about client service.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology
- Closing Date:7th Feb 2022, 6:00 pm