At PwC, we are committed to making a difference for each other, our clients, and our community — by empowering you to be the best version of yourself and investing in your growth. You’ll be able to develop as a leader, be well-connected, work in a great environment, explore our benefits and make a positive contribution.
The PwC New Equation is a future that is human-led and tech-powered. For us, people and technology work hand in hand. It's about how human ingenuity combines with technology to deliver faster, more intelligent and better outcomes whilst building trust across the value chain.
With PwC, you’ll ignite a meaningful career while being supported by a strong coaching and people-oriented culture, our Flex policies (Flex Space, Flex Dress and Flex Time), innovative learning and development programs (training programs, digital upscaling) as well as mobility opportunities. If you would like to be connected to like-minded individuals outside of work, we highly encourage you to be part of our people clubs and committees such as the Sports and Recreational Club, Toastmasters Club and more!
In PwC Singapore’s Digital Innovation Office, you’ll be in a community of solvers who come together to solve the world’s important problems. Our team brings innovative mindsets and smart technologies combined with fresh, diverse perspectives to move beyond the tried and tested. Together, we drive toward new ways of delivering transformation with the right business outcomes.
What You Will Do
As an Associate, you’ll work with our Digital Solutions marketing lead as part of a team of subject matter experts and extensive industry experience, helping the firm and our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution.
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Driving and performing market research and proposals to help discover, define and develop client opportunities with a focus on business context and to forecast emerging trends and opportunities in the market.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams across marketing, business development and business units for end-to-end campaign management (ideation, planning and execution).
- Support PwC’s digital transformation journey and drive adoption of our digital tools and platforms.
- Drive innovation in marketing with the right mix of offline and online marketing tactics (including but not limited to content for thought leadership, video storyboarding, social media, digital marketing and targeted account-based marketing).
- Measure campaign performance through dashboards, reports and tracking of metrics.
- Helping to drive key strategic projects and initiatives for the DIO’s marketing team as independent projects.
- Support the Digital Business Leader with Asia Pacific responsibilities (such as coordination and stakeholder requests).
Required Skills and Abilities
If you’re passionate about technology-enabled business innovation, we want to hear from you!
Do apply if you think you fit the role:
- 1-2 years' experience in B2B marketing is preferred, although graduates from any discipline are welcome to apply for this Associate position.
- Excellent communication skills, as the role involves content writing and development of marketing collaterals.
- An interest in user and customer experience to drive business development.
- Excellent organization skills - project management skills will be advantageous.
- A hands-on person with the ability to work independently and juggle multiple projects and stakeholders.
- A digital native who is comfortable with exploring new marketing tools and technologies.
- Possess a “can do” attitude and a good team player.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:7th Mar 2022, 6:00 pm