PwC SEAC’s Productivity team helps clients digitally transform their operations by (1) optimizing procurement; (2) implementing solutions / SAP DSC to connect disparate supply chains, optimize demand / supply planning and forecasting; (3) leveraging IOT solutions to digitize core operations and factories; and (4) leveraging IA to drive front-to-back digitization while increasing efficiencies.
The practice provides a combination of business and technology advice from strategy to execution and helps solve our clients’ most complex business challenges.
We support clients in digitalizing and future proofing their operations by leveraging advances in technology such as Internet 4.0 to achieve sustained growth, cost reduction and increased operational efficacy to increase their competitive advantage, as well as to ensure that operational systems are agile and responsive to a constantly changing environment.
Our focus areas are Digital Operations, Supply Chain, Digital Procurement, Productivity Improvement & Transformation.
We are looking for Associates to fill our 2022 intake.
What You Will Do
The Associate in this team would be expected to participate in the active growth of our Productivity Consulting Practice, with focus across multiple industries including financial services, retail and consumer goods, healthcare, energy and utilities and others.
Your role as an Associate will be to work closely with clients to improve and transform the effectiveness and efficiency of their operations and customer experience.
You will be delivering complex solutions which can include but are not limited to:
- Transformational change across an organization.
- Front-to-back-office operation business analysis and business processes review, redesign and optimization.
- Establishment of Target Operating Model Design, Org. Design, Sizing, etc.
- Definition and execution non-tech. and tech. led initiatives such as digital implementations like RPA, and other related solutions.
- Support the engagement team with qualitative (e.g., client interviews, workshops) and quantitative analysis (e.g., business case development, operational / financial analysis).
- Work closely with the engagement team, Manager and client representative to deliver the projects.
- Act as the daily contact point for the clients.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Final year student from any discipline from a reputable local university.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, written and verbal skills.
- Knowledge of the key strategic business drivers.
- The ability to define a strategy, develop business cases and define the target operating model (organization design, customer experience, processes).
- Strong Microsoft Office skills: MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, MS Project, MS Visio.
- Strong presentation skills and group facilitation.
It will be an added advantage if you have basic competency in the following:
- Experience in operations excellence roles such as digital process optimization.
- Internship experience working in Big 4 Consulting firms and / or other major institutions.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Operations
- Closing Date:7th Feb 2022, 6:00 pm