PwC helps organisations and individuals create the value they’re looking for. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
With more than 250 tax professionals, our Tax Services group is one of the largest tax practices in Singapore. We help individuals, businesses, both public and private organisations, with tax strategy, planning and compliance. Our clients, both local and international, span across different industries including Financial Services, Consumer and Industrial Goods, Real Estate, Transport and Logistics, Services, Technology, Info-communications, Entertainment and Media.
We are looking for assistant associates to join us after your graduation
What You Will Do
- System Implementation - Understanding business requirements, developing functional specs and working closely with the system integrator, this includes new development or system enhancement of the existing technology solutions.
- Data and Systems Effectiveness - Embed the needs of Tax into IT systems to increase automation and data quality throughout tax processes; automate tax processing, tax compliance and reporting through various tax technologies.
- User Experience - Be responsible for the usability and suitability of the IT systems / solutions.
Required Skills and Abilities
- At least a diploma in Computer Science or Information Systems or any related discipline.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Ability to work effectively and be hands-on in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Good inter-personal skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good understanding of web technologies to develop web based solutions (e.g. .NET, Python programming, Sharepoint and others).
- A keen interest and experience in using technology to solve important problems.
- Software development life cycle.
- Development and/or implementation of tax technology solution.
- Knowledge in database systems (e.g, MS SQL, Postgre SQL, Oracle).
- Knowledge and experience in RPA software (e.g., Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, UiPath).
- Knowledge and experience in business intelligence software (e.g., Tableau, Alteryx, PoweBI).
- Knowledge of machine learning algorithm with Python and ‘R’ codes.
- Knowledge and experience in developing web-based solutions.
- Knowledge and experience in developing dashboards for data visualization and analysis.
- Knowledge and experience in providing end-to-end solutions and maintenance of internal systems (to be developed and used by clients).
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Information Systems
- Closing Date:31st Jan 2021, 6:00 pm