At PwC, we are committed to making a difference for each other, our clients, and our community - by empowering you to be the best version of yourself and investing in your growth. You’ll be able to develop as a leader, be well-connected, work in a great environment, explore our benefits and make a positive contribution.
The PwC New Equation is a future that is human-led and tech-powered. For us, people and technology work hand in hand. It's about how human ingenuity combines with technology to deliver faster, more intelligent and better outcomes whilst building trust across the value chain.
With PwC, you’ll ignite a meaningful career while being supported by a strong coaching and people-oriented culture, our Flex policies (Flex Space, Flex Dress and Flex Time), innovative learning and development programs (training programs, digital upscaling) as well as mobility opportunities. If you would like to be connected to like-minded individuals outside of work, we highly encourage you to be part of our people clubs and committees such as the Sports and Recreational Club, Toastmasters Club and more!
As a member of DIO, you’ll be in a community of solvers who come together to solve the world’s important problems. Our team brings innovative mindsets and smart technologies combined with fresh, diverse perspectives to move beyond the tried and tested. Together, we drive toward new ways of delivering transformation with the right business outcomes.
What You Will Do
You will support our Digital Solutions Management & Commercialization team to meet digital revenue growth for Singapore and APAC. A digital-first, analytical mindset and creativity will ensure you are able to generate positive interactions with engagement leads, clients and prospects as we qualify them into the sales funnel for PwC.
You will add value by:
- Acting as a trusted advisor to project sponsors, program directors, partners and executives in relation to product development and managed services.
- Helping our clients gain confidence that key product projects are aligned to their strategic outcomes, are on track and deliver the required quality of output.
- Being part of a team that performs services including (but not limited to) review/recommend products, conducting deep dives and health checks across lifecycle of the product; manage and integrate products where necessary to enable the success of the initiative and conduct project recovery to course correct programmes (e.g., product resell readiness review, functional review and technical review).
- In a highly structured and presentable manner, identify and effectively report any issues and recommendations for improvement to clients, as well as drafting the related sections of formal reports.
- Perform financial/revenue analysis using Excel and Salesforce data and present the analysis in PowerBI for management reporting.
- Assist in execution of key elements of client adoption plans (including delivering user trainings, platform demos, hosting regular cadence on knowledge sharing & other support interventions as needed).
- Follow risk management and compliance procedures.
- Keep up to date with technical developments for the business domains.
Required Skills and Abilities
Apply if you’re a final year Business Analytics, Business Administration/Management, Economics, Finance, Mathematics, Statistics, Organizational Management, Psychology, Public Policy or other related discipline undergraduate with the following skillset:
- Understanding and delivering tasks within an established work plan.
- Demonstrating flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks.
- Seeking guidance, clarification, and feedback from team members proactively.
- Communicating potential scheduling and other conflicts with supervisors.
- Communicating in an organized and knowledgeable manner.
- Articulating ideas and structuring clear and concise written documents.
- Contributing to a positive working environment by building solid relationships with team members.
- Knowledge of new and existing technologies, along with experimenting with digitization solutions.
- Comfortable working with large, complex data sets to build models and leveraging data visualization tools to provide insights to stakeholders.
- Knowledge of methodologies and approaches to designing and delivering Change Management solutions.
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Closing Date:7th Mar 2022, 6:00 pm