A career in our Analytics Technology practice, within Data and Analytics Technology services, will provide you with the opportunity to help organizations uncover enterprise insights and drive business results using smarter data analytics. We focus on a collection of organizational technology capabilities, including business intelligence, data management, and data assurance that help our clients drive innovation, growth, and change within their organizations in order to keep up with the changing nature of customers and technology. You’ll make impactful decisions by mixing mind and machine to leverage data, understand and navigate risk, and help our clients gain a competitive edge.
Our team helps clients navigate various analytics applications to get the most value out of their technology investment and foster confidence in their business intelligence. As part of our team, you’ll help our clients implement enterprise content and data management applications that improve operational effectiveness and provide impactful data analytics and insights.
We are looking for Associates to fill our 2021 intake.
What You Will Do
- Perform work across diverse industries and projects ranging from developing organizational strategies for analytics to building sophisticated visualizations and analytical models.
- Analyse and interpret large volumes of client and external data using proprietary and open-source data tools, platforms and analytical tool kits.
- Translate complex findings into simple language and communicate them to internal and external stakeholders, such as your team members and client executives.
- Deliver excellent client service and work from both the PwC Singapore office and at client sites.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Final year Actuarial Science, Business Analytics, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Economics, Engineering, Information Systems, Sciences, Mathematics, Statistics, Physics or other related disciplines that possesses an analytical and quantitative component student from a local/overseas university or 0-3 years of full-time work experience in an Analytics role.
- Strong preference for basic competency in two or more of the following - an analytical software (e.g., R, SAS); a data visualization tool (e.g., Qlikview, Tableau, PowerBI,); a relational or graph database management tool (e.g., SQL, NoSQL, Neo4J); programming. (e.g., VBA, C++, Java, Python.
- A self-driven team player with the ability to quickly learn and apply new tools and techniques such as proprietary analytical software, data models and programming languages.
- An appreciation for structured methodical research, critical thinking and problem-solving skills with an understanding for the application of these skills in the business environment.
- A natural curiosity to identify, investigate and explain trends and patterns in data.
- An ability to analyze and break down complex concepts and technical findings into clear and simple language for communication to team members and clients.
- A passion for Emerging Technologies related to Big Data, Machine Learning and AI.
- Job type:Internships
Actuary, Business and Commerce, Computer Science,...
- Closing Date:31st Jan 2021, 6:00 pm