Fresh out from school and thinking about how you can gain valuable industry-relevant experience?
With SGUnited Traineeships, new and recent graduates can join approved host companies to develop skills professionally and receive a training allowance.
A career at PwC is more than “just” a job. It’s about being part of a culture that is committed to making a difference for each other, our clients, and our community - by empowering you to be the best version of yourself and investing in your growth. You’ll be able to develop as a leader, be well-connected, work in a great environment, explore our benefits and make a positive contribution.
With PwC, you’ll ignite a meaningful career while being supported by a strong coaching and people-oriented culture, our Flex policies (Flex Space, Flex Dress and Flex Time), innovative learning and development programs (training programs, digital upscaling) as well as our secondment opportunities. If you would like to be involved in activities outside of work, you can join our Sports and Recreational Club, Toastmasters and more!
A career in our Financial Services Tax practice, within Corporate Tax services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients meet their tax obligations while managing the impact tax has on their business. You’ll advise clients on their local and overseas tax affairs, while acting as a strategic consultant related to business analysis, managing working capital, and profit sharing for partners. You’ll also help organizations understand the pricing implications of goods and services between related parties, as well as providing advice on tax implications of deals.
Our team helps our Financial Services clients navigate the frequently changing and complex national and international tax environment related to stringent capital requirements, management of operational tax risks, and tax implications of investing in different jurisdictions. You’ll help our clients with their tax structuring while helping to address the challenges of the continuously changing tax world, both locally and globally.
What You Will Do
- Developing tax solutions and providing comprehensive and effective tax compliance and advisory services to our corporate clients across the financial services industries.
- Develop knowledge across a number of financial sectors including asset wealth management, insurance, banking and capital markets to deliver value to our clients.
- Assist with planning and managing project deadlines and budgets to meet our clients’ needs.
- Collaborate with people across our business units in Tax, our Lines of Service and our network of firms".
Required Skills and Abilities
This position is open for both recent graduates and mid-career individuals.
Graduates interested in this position should possess a Degree Bachelor Qualification. Mid-career individuals from any qualification level can apply.
- Recognized Degree or relevant Professional Qualification.
- Some experiences in the relevant tax compliance and advisory experience gained in a large or medium-sized public accounting firm will be advantages.
- You should possess strong communication skills to interact effectively with clients and PwC professionals.
- Able to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance
- Closing Date:6th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm