With more than 300 tax professionals, our Tax Services team is one of the largest tax practices in Singapore. We advise world-class financial institutions and end-users on all aspects of tax-efficient funding structures, assisting them with various financing and treasury issues as well as providing comprehensive tax solutions and tax strategy planning to clients across different industries including Financial Services, Consumer and Industrial Goods, Services, Technology, Info-communications, Entertainment and Media.
As professional transfer pricing advisors, our financial services clients require us to apply in-depth business, finance and tax knowledge to solve difficult multi-disciplinary and multi-territory problems on dynamic and high-profile projects. The nature of our work is fast-paced and high-pressured, but also extremely rewarding for those who thrive in such a culture.
We are looking for candidates to join our Associate intake in July 2022.
What You Will Do
- You will be involved in supporting the team in transfer pricing projects for our corporate clients across the financial services industries.
- You will develop knowledge across a number of financial sectors including asset wealth management, insurance, banking and capital markets to deliver value to our clients.
- You will have the opportunity to participate in a broad range of projects, which could include transfer pricing advisory and transfer pricing compliance projects.
- You will assist with planning and managing project deadlines and budgets to meet our clients’ needs.
- You will collaborate with people across our business units in Tax, our Lines of Service and our network of firms.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Final year Accounting, Business, Economics, Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Law student from local and/or overseas universities.
- Good track record of academic achievements.
- Active involvement in co-curricular activities.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic and challenging environment.
- Strong project and time management skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Reliable and responsible team player and keen learner.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Business and Commerce, Computer Science,...
- Closing Date:4th Feb 2022, 6:00 pm