You will join the business unit that provides assurance services to a wide range of industries. You will be involved in solving complex operational and assurance issues facing our clients including local and overseas expansion and will be part of our team which offers quality services to our clients and helps them build value, manage risk and improve their performance.
What You Will Do
You will provide support to a team of professionals to deliver high service quality to our clients. This includes challenging and varied assurance assignments that cover internal control and risk management reviews as well as procedural and regulatory compliance analyses.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Diploma in Accountancy from local polytechnics preferred.
- Active participation in co-curricular activities.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Commitment to teamwork and excellence.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:31st Jan 2021, 6:00 pm