Our General Assurance team specializes in the financial performance and operations of business. Being part of the firm’s largest line of service, you will experience a dynamic and fast-paced working environment from potential start-ups to multinational corporations in industries ranging from technology, oil and gas, pharmaceutical, gaming and retail amongst others.
Clients look to you for audit, regulatory, listing, private placement, corporate change and other business-related advice. So, it's not all about numbers!
As an Assurance Associate, you will be part of a team that interacts with every aspect of our clients’ activities – understanding their business to identify areas where we can add value and offer insightful audit advice. As you work with some of our most prestigious clients, you will develop the business skills, technical knowledge and relationships that will help you grow your career.
We are looking for Associates to fill our 2022 intake.
What You Will Do
You will provide assurance services in financial performance and operations of businesses including management structures, information systems and controls using our innovative global audit methodology.
You will deliver a broad range of innovative and cost-effective solutions for financial control regulatory reporting, shareholder value and technology issues.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Final year Accountancy student from a local/overseas university.
- A good track record of academic achievements.
- Strong involvement in co-curricular activities.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills.
- An ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- A team player and keen learner.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:4th Feb 2022, 6:00 pm