PwC’s Global Mobility Services team provides a complete range of solutions for organisations deploying staff across international boundaries. This includes strategic consulting in the areas of international assignment policy design and benchmarking, effective mobility management practices, international tax and immigration advisory and compliance services.
As an GMS Temp Assistant, you will be based in the Singapore office and be given exciting opportunities to provide Singapore global mobility services to internationally deployed staff in Singapore across a variety of industries. This will also be a springboard to develop your consulting and advisory competencies.
We are looking for GMS temps from Jan - June 2021.
What you will do
- You will manage and work with an exclusive portfolio of clients who have a large number of internationally deployed staff in Singapore
- You will deliver a series of tax services to our clients – this includes preparing and reviewing individual tax returns for their employees, developing effective tax minimisation strategies, identifying tax planning opportunities to minimise tax costs and managing client relationships
Required Skills and Abilities
- Final year graduate students from any discipline from universities/poly/JC
- Excellent academic achievements with strong involvement in co-curricular activities
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Analytical, agile and adaptable to change
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player and a keen learner
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:23rd Jan 2021, 6:00 pm