Our Global Structuring practice focuses on the complex cross-border and transactional aspects of global tax advice. The team comprises experienced specialists in mergers and acquisitions, transfer pricing and tax efficient international business structuring.
As professional advisors, our well-known clients require us to apply in-depth business, finance and tax knowledge to solve difficult multi-disciplinary and multi-territory problems on dynamic and high-profile projects. The nature of our advice is fast-paced and high-pressured, but also extremely rewarding for those who thrive in such a culture.
We are looking for candidates to join our Associate intake in July 2022.
What You Will Do
- You will develop knowledge across a number of areas including business, finance and taxation to deliver value to our clients.
- You will provide advice to clients in areas such as transfer pricing and tax efficient international business structuring.
- You will assist with planning and managing project deadlines and budgets to meet our clients’ needs.
- You will collaborate with people across our business units in Tax, our Lines of Service and our network of firms.
- You will develop strong relationships with exclusive clients and be the point of contact to manage their business needs.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Final year Accounting, Business, Engineering, Computer Science, Economics or Law student from local and/or overseas universities.
- Good track record of academic achievements.
- Active involvement in co-curricular activities.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Strong project and time management skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Team player and keen learner.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Business and Commerce, Computer Science,...
- Closing Date:4th Feb 2022, 6:00 pm