Fresh out from school and thinking about how you can gain valuable industry-relevant experience?
With SGUnited Traineeships, new and recent graduates can join approved host companies to develop skills professionally and receive a training allowance.
A career at PwC is more than “just” a job. It’s about being part of a culture that is committed to making a difference for each other, our clients, and our community - by empowering you to be the best version of yourself and investing in your growth. You’ll be able to develop as a leader, be well-connected, work in a great environment, explore our benefits and make a positive contribution.
With PwC, you’ll ignite a meaningful career while being supported by a strong coaching and people-oriented culture, our Flex policies (Flex Space, Flex Dress and Flex Time), innovative learning and development programs (training programs, digital upscaling) as well as our secondment opportunities. If you would like to be involved in activities outside of work, you can join our Sports and Recreational Club, Toastmasters and more!
A career in our Indirect Tax practice, within Tax services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients meet and manage their GST obligations across unique but ever-changing tax specialties. You’ll advise clients on their GST affairs, while acting as a strategic consultant related to business analysis, managing indirect taxes, dispute resolution, and global enterprise tax solutions.
Our team helps our clients optimize cash flow and reduce risk by managing challenges related to indirect taxes. You’ll support our clients with all aspects of indirect taxation related to global, regional and domestic projects as well as comprehensive restructuring and reporting value added tax projects. Together we can build trust in society and solve important problems.
What You Will Do
- Responsible for successful delivery of GST engagements such as Assisted Self-Help Kit [ASK] review, Assisted Compliance Assurance Program [ACAP] review and GST return filing by taking professional, practical and commercial approach, and ensuring technical excellence.
- Provide GST advisory services (including advice on GST impact to clients’ businesses, cross border indirect tax advisory, GST training) to clients.
- Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
Required Skills and Abilities
This position is open for both recent graduates and mid-career individuals.
Graduates interested in this position should possess a Degree Bachelor Qualification. Mid-career individuals from any qualification level can apply.
- Degree in Accountancy, Business or relevant professional qualification.
- Ability to build strong client relationships and committed to delivery of exceptional client service.
- Excellent communicator in a range of situations both written and oral.
- Dedicated, innovative, resourceful and analytical.
- Strong drive to excel professionally, and to guide and motivate others.
- Independent in managing own workload, ability to work under pressure and to keep things moving and to juggle multiple tasks.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Business and Commerce
- Closing Date:6th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm