A career in Human Resources, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to make a difference at PwC by helping to fully leverage the skills and talents of all our people. You’ll focus on helping the local offices in driving the Firm’s people strategy, creating a unique people experience for each individual, and supporting our Firm wide values by working with the core competencies that measure and drive individual and Firm wide success in the marketplace.
What You Will Do
- Prepare monthly expense and quarterly investment reports.
- Assist in budgeting and forecasting exercise.
- Assist in analyzing people costs.
- Maintain communication with all assignees on a variety of individual on claims and other general issues.
- Prepare and process claims for Assignee population.
- Process Payment Voucher for outbound assignees & IRAS as requested.
- SAP Administration/processing.
- Assist with Singapore annual tax preparation through coordination of territory responses for inbound assignees.
- Review and process Global Mobility Services/International assignment tax services Invoice .
You will work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution.
PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Be curious and try new things.
- Learn about how PwC works as a business and adds value to clients.
- Think broadly and ask questions about data, facts and other information.
- Support research, analysis and problem solving using a variety of tools and techniques.
- Produce high quality work which adheres to the relevant professional standards.
- Keep up to date with technical developments for area of specialism.
- Handle manipulate and analyze data and information responsibly.
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner - verbally and in materials produced.
- Embrace different points of view and welcome opposing and conflicting ideas.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:11th Sep 2020, 5:41 am