A career in our Management Consulting practice, within General Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help clients seize essential advantages by working alongside business leaders to solve their toughest problems and capture their greatest opportunities. We work with some of the world’s largest and most complex companies to understand their unique business issues and opportunities in an ever-changing environment. We help create sustainable change by stimulating innovation, unlocking data possibilities, navigating risk and regulatory complexity, optimizing deals, and aligning costs with business strategy to create a competitive advantage.
As a member of our team, you’ll help the world’s most significant organizations, public and private, quickly become more effective. We improve the way they operate; manage costs; better align people, process and technology initiatives; support business growth to maintain or improve competitive edge and complete market and regulatory risk assessment. In doing so, we focus on their agendas and the big issues they need to deal with, both today and in the future.
We are looking for suitable candidates to fill our Associate positions for 2021 intake.
To really stand out and make us ﬁt for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional, our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
What You Will Do
As an Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Invite and provide evidence-based feedback in a timely and constructive manner.
- Share and collaborate effectively with others.
- Work with existing processes/systems whilst making constructive suggestions for improvements.
- Validate data and analysis for accuracy and relevance.
- Follow risk management and compliance procedures.
- Keep up to date with technical developments for the business area.
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner - verbally and in written form.
- Seek opportunities to learn about other cultures and other parts of the business across the Network of PwC firms.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Final year university students in good standing from local/overseas schools.
- Economics, business, and psychology majors are preferred but students with other degrees are also welcomed to apply.
- Excellent academic and co-curricular achievement record.
- A results-oriented self-starter who can work in teams, is resourceful, is willing to think laterally and out of the box.
- Ability to work independently and effectively under pressure and be highly adaptable in a dynamic environment.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Familiarity with Microsoft office.
- Fluency in other languages is an added benefit.
- Interest or experience with the customer focus areas (customer & digital strategy, marketing, sales & distribution, service & engagement, pricing & profitability).
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Economics, Psychology and...
- Closing Date:31st Jan 2021, 6:00 pm