We help organizations to work smarter and grow faster. Our work is always evolving to respond to industry trends and management focus, and we combine our deep technical skills in response to our clients' changing needs. Over time, what we do remains closely linked with helping our clients improve the way they operate, innovate and grow, reduce costs, manage risks, leverage talent and change the way they do business.
Our aim is to support our clients in designing, managing and executing lasting beneficial change
We are looking for Associate to fill our 2021 intake.
What You Will Do
- You will bring HR Consulting experience, including strategic change, organization design, talent management and HR transformation, to engagement delivery.
- You will support the team in building and leveraging relationships with clients, support sales process in developing proposals, market propositions etc.
- You will support business development, thought leadership and research & development activities as appropriate.
- You will contribute to overall development and growth of the People & Organization practice.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Final year Business or related discipline student from local/overseas universities.
- Good subject matter knowledge across a range of workforce-related capabilities including business or enterprise organizational and operational change.
- Good client management skills, authoritative and credible in a client conversation - both in terms of personal style and subject matter expertise.
- Good communication and presentation skills, both oral and written.
- Ability to multi-task and priorities workload with good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Demonstrate great problem-solving skills and the ability to work in complex and dynamic environments.
- Demonstrable passion for HR and organization development is a must.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce
- Closing Date:31st Jan 2021, 6:00 pm